A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Critter Bracelet

My critter bracelet is coming along quite nicely.  I have made a few finds and I was spoiled at Christmas with several new additions:
The kitty section - the silver one from my brother and sister in law looks like Isabel, the tabby cat I found on ebay and it looks like Ollie, the black kitty I found on Amazon and it looks like Aggie and the white kitty I found at the beach - reminds me of Phoebe
The ferret/hedgehog section - the brown one  and the white one I found on ebay - the brown one reminds me of Kai, the   I love ferrets is from my brother and sister in law and the hedgehog  representing my sweet Nigel from my brother in law and sister in law - its the bead that started it all off

The Winston section - the silver pig from my brother and sister in law, the two pink pigs I stumbled across and the crystal paw I found very early on in the evolution of the bracelet

The Emma section - the lampwork glass bead from my brother, the dangly one is a recent addition I found on ebay and the silver one from my brother in law and sister in law

Here it is - the whole shebang - love how its coming together!
I am always on the hunt for new additions.  I need an orange kitty for Zoey.  I am not sure I will ever find an individual bead for each of the ferrets - for some reason the ferret beads are few and far between.

No comments: