A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, January 16, 2015

Interesting Day


Today was interesting - I had to be on an 8 hour conference call...wasn't sure how it was going to go with the critters.  Both Emma and Winston were great - they were quiet for the most part and entertained themselves.  Winston got some web cam action as the people in the meeting wanted to see him.  The kitties were entertaining - multiple kitties making visits to my lap and getting in front of the camera.  The ferrets were fine - upstairs and up and about but not causing any havoc in regards to my call.

All in all they were pretty well behaved considering I had to be participatory in the session and couldn't be on mute.  I am quite glad my 2 days of really long meetings are over.  Now we get a long weekend and a bit of down time...whew...

No comments: