A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, May 08, 2015

A Busy Week - the Recap

This week has been C R A Z Y - Wednesday Harlow was at the vet all day and once she since she came home there has been syringe feedings and medications and general craziness.  Here are some snaps and stories from the last couple of days:

To kick it off - I got a large box from Amazon the other day that had paper as the packing material. Winston got the paper out of the box and drug it around and decided to cover his bed:





I think all pigs love paper and he has played in that, slept in it and chewed on it for days - he has been a great little pig so I might have to invest in a roll!!  :)

The kitties are well - they just keep on trucking - going with the flow.  Here is Phoebe sleeping on the steps - and the stank eye picture after waking her up:



Here is Zoey - one with her angelic sleeping face and the other with her Billy Idol sneer she has since she lost a tooth --- can I get a Rebel Yell please???



Ollie was sacked out while the camera was out:


And my eldest girl Aggie - so pretty and doing so well:


Various shots of the ferrets follow - they are doing great thankfully - it's always scary when one of them gets sick wondering if the others will come down with it.  So far no one is exhibiting any symptoms like weight loss, icky outputs or lethargy so I think we are okay - knock on wood.

The handsome Bash

Trying to get the camera

Its the eyes - so sweet

I love it when I come upstairs and find these little faces waiting for me

Theo one the left and Kai on the right - waiting for gravy

Gravy is so popular that sometimes Theo does his best meerkat impression

The beautiful Miss Violet



So - I have more pics and more stories plus an update on Harlow and how she is doing - but - I am out of time for this morning so it will have to wait til my next post....stay tuned.

No comments: