A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Critter Christmas....

Last night I finished up the handmade ornaments of each of the critters.  Wow - it took longer than I thought it would but I am happy with how they turned out.  So - lets start with the back - I didn't photograph the back of each - just the one with Ollie so you can see what they look like.  Just a simple photo to give the back a finished look.


Okay - here are the kitty ornaments:

Oliver

Zoey

Agatha

Phoebe
And - although she is no longer with us - she always will have a spot in our hearts and on our tree.  I made one for Isabel:


Here is Miss Emma's:


And the ferret's:

Clooney

Madison

And last but certainly not least - Mr Nigel Hedgehog:



These were fun to make!  

No comments: