A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The Latest and Greatest

So - here we are on an exciting Tuesday morning.  Winston is outside playing until the lawn mowers come later this morning.  He loves them but is afraid of the equipment so he prefers to hang out inside while they do their thing.

Emma has been out and about this morning and now she is lounging on the bed while I type this.  She is feeling quite frisky this morning.

The ferrets are up and about playing outside and inside and with each other - they are wild little children!

The kitties are all three doing well - they have had their canned food and Phoebe and Ollie have had their meds.

I have critter land chores to do today so I will be in and out of their area quite a bit.

The little critter seem to love going outside during the day.  I am so happy they like it.  Winston likes having them outside as well and can often be found napping next to their play space.

Our sweet little birdie Lauren is doing well this morning - she was in her nest when I checked on her. I have moved a bird bath and feeder not far from her location - I don't want it too close as other birds will visit the feeder and I don't want any of them disturbing the nest but I also want to make it easy for her to get to food and water.


No comments: