A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Winston Made a New Friend

Usually when we have new people at the house I post about what a giant pink turd Winston was.  I am happy to report that he was a sweet pink boy today instead.

My cousin is visiting and he and Winston totally hit it off.  There was no head swiping, no lunging, no nipping.  He got cookies and flopped over for belly rubs.  He was quite the well behaved little piglet.

What was the difference you might ask?  I am convinced that the difference is fear.  The people who are unsure about the pig or who are afraid/intimidated by him are the ones who experience Pink Turd Syndrome.  The people who show him no fear are the ones who he is super well behaved with.

I am happy to see him making friends with people other than us and I am glad that people other than me get to see what a sweet boy he can be.

No comments: