A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, August 21, 2017

New Collars

So - the pups and Emma got new collars today.  Their old ones were getting pretty snug (at least the puppies' were) and I had their tags on them for ID purposes.  They are so rambunctious when they play that the tags got pulled off over and over.  I wanted to have their names and at least one method of contact available in case for some reason they got separated from us so I found these little gems.


The collars have their names embroidered on them and under those blue boxes is our phone number (no offense - love you guys but I don't wanna chat on the phone).  You can't really tell but the collars are quite thick.  They are lined with a lovely, soft fleece which seems like it would be very comfy if you were a pup who had to wear a collar.

I am happy with my purchase and the pups don't seem to care that I swapped out their neck wear.

In keeping with their assigned colors - Juliett is pink, Charli is purple and Tango is blue.  Emma is also pink - but she was pink for many years before Juliett showed up.  I think she is okay with sharing!  :)


No comments: