A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, June 06, 2011

Clooney the Super Model

Of all my critters - Clooney loves to get his picture taken.  Not sure why.  Maybe because the camera makes noise - he loves things that make noise....maybe he is just a ham.  He will pose and let me take snaps for as long as I like which results in tons of pictures of my cutie patootie.....here are some from one session a couple of days ago:







Phoebe is next best about getting her picture taken and is quite funny about "complaining" when you take the camera off of her to shoot pics of anyone else.  Emma and Aggie run and hide and the others are all indifferent and therefore uncooperative.  I could only wish that they were all super models....maybe he gets it from his namesake....  :)

No comments: