A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, September 16, 2011

My Elves

September - this means its the start of Christmas crafting - groan.....I know I know.  I have elves to "help" me - oh lucky me.  Thankfully the three girl kitties are pretty mellow - Zoey hung out downstairs, and Aggie and Phoebe just lay on my stuff but otherwise don't cause havoc.



Luckily for me the head elf - Clooney - was sleeping - he is into everything - pulling things out of bags, stealing supplies and generally causing a commotion.  Today - he had a stand in - Mr Kitty - Oliver the Ornery.  These are some shots of him on the cat tree after he got hollered at for his naughtiness.  Wow - some days....
 


I do love my helpers - even when they are ornery.  Makes project more fun and exciting right?

No comments: