A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Elusive Miss Emma

Emma and her neuroses - sigh.  She has been missing from this months posts.  She really has decided that having her picture taken is not her thing.  I am hoping this is a phase because she makes it nearly impossible.  If we are upstairs - she heads for under the bed the minute the camera turns on.  If I am upstairs and she is downstairs I can trap her on the stairs but she is smart enough to duck her head so you can't get a good shot.  Cripes.  Not sure why she has decided that this is a bad thing all of a sudden.  I have been taking her picture for 8 years.

So - here is the stand in emblem - similar to the elusive sacred cow that Clooney hides in a different spot each day.

I miss snapping her cute doggie face.....

No comments: