A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Sunday, July 01, 2012

JULY - holy smokes

It's the first of July and in this household that signifies the start of the Christmas crafting season.  I have pulled together my ideas of what to make for each of the critters:

Aggie loves to be high up - maybe these wall shelves so she can get a birds eye view

Nigel will get a new fleece blanket or two

Since Phoebe was the tree killer last year - perhaps a tree of her own will keep her entertained

There are tons of these animals for ferrets to crawl through - might try my hand at making up a few different ones for Clooney

I am thinking of making a dog house for Emma for her to hide in during storms - if we put it downstairs she would be happier as she likes under the bed but only if we go in the bedroom with her

I am thinking Miss Madison would love this - she plays in the tube multiple times each day

I think this would be a great little thing to make up for Oliver

Zoey would LOVE this

I have started my human gift list as well - time to get busy!  I am off for 4th of July next week - planning on spending 5 days tackling my list!  Woohoo!

No comments: