A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Olympics!!!

I love, love, love the Olympics!  I love the ceremony, the pomp and circumstance, the back stories, the competition, the medals.....I watch things I have absolutely no interest in during the Olympics - I simply can't get enough.

I was thinking - if the critters were to go into the critter summer Olympics, what sports would they choose?

Nigel - he would be in the 100 yard dash - he is fast
Madison - she would be the gymnast - she loves to climb and flip
Clooney - he would be a weightlifter - we call him Hercules - he can pull like 20 times his body weight
Agatha - she would do archery - she is the observer, very focused, very precise
Zoey -  she would open up a can of kitty whoopass in women's boxing
Oliver - he would be a high jumper - he jumps from the floor into your arms and he leaps between pieces of furniture
Phoebe - my beautiful bath kitty would be the captain of the synchronized swimming team
Emma - she would be the decathlete - Wheaties box bound I am sure

What a silly post - but kinda fun!

No comments: