A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Photo Shoot - Agatha

Oh the elusive Agatha kitty.  She is one of the ones I am shocked was so cooperative about getting her picture taken - she is usually very difficult.  Love that I got a few good ones of her here.  She is my quiet and observant girl.  As of late she has become the one who follows me around - spending lots of time on the bed laying right next to me for pets.  I like that she is becoming a bit more social and interactive.  Its hard to believe that she will be 15 on her next birthday.  She's pretty spry still - loves to play with ribbons and the laser pointer....










No comments: