A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

15 Random Holiday Thoughts

1.  Critters have no regard for your stuff - knocking it down, sitting on it, etc....
2.  Wrapping stocking stuffers is tedious
3.  Critter Christmas is FUN - they love new toys and treats and playing in the wrapping paper
4.  Christmas music is nice - but only for short stints
5.  The kitties are sad I didn't leave them a tunnel to get under the tree this year - but my wrapping paper is holding up much better because of it
6.  Clooney has unwrapped a tin of chocolates a couple of times - I think he smells the peanut butter and scratches at it
7.  I found Christmas ornaments from the living room tree in the laundry room - um...who could have done that I wonder?  (Madison)
8.  Emma wears a jingle bell collar around Christmas - I make her take it off at night
9.  I have stockings to embellish for the critters - I am embroidering names on Madison's and maybe Nigel's
10.  I miss Isabel
11.  Nigel thinks the "tunnels" between the presents are fun to investigate
12.  Emma is getting a new coat from Santa - don't tell...
13.  The ferrets love things that make noise - Madison is mesmerized by the singing snowman from Hallmark
14.  I need trees with more space under them
15.  I am guessing that this year like many others - Christmas will come down the day after....

No comments: