A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, December 03, 2012

Gurgle Gurgle...

Poor Emma - she has the worst tummy.  She always has - every since she was a puppy.  This morning she woke up with the tell tale signs of  stomach upset - noisy gurgling.  She is laying here on the bed with noises galore.

I am not sure what causes said issues.  She is a tiny bit neurotic - don't tell her I said so - so I supposed her upset could be stress induced.  We keep her on a pretty tight diet of dog food and occasionally she steals some cat food but that shouldn't cause upset.  I am not sure what it is but we will make a trip outside to determine if we can get her some relief.

On those days that its really really bad I make up some rice and chicken - she loves that and the rice really seems to settle her belly.

I hope she feels better soon....

No comments: