A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, December 01, 2012

It's December!!!

Woohoo - its December.  I love this time of year!  Even though this month is notoriously chaotic I still love the holidays!

Critters are enjoying the holidays as well - they love playing in the packages, dragging the stuff out of the boxes, bags and envelopes and playing under the tree.  Phoebe and Madison are my wrapping helpers.

Today is filled with chores - which the critters are always helping with and we have a birthday party.  Tomorrow we start the holiday show viewing and dinner with friends.  I continue to make progress on getting gifts made and wrapped.  Lots to do still.

I was looking for a critter themed tree topper - I found a dog that I really liked - metal - very cool - no longer available.  Of course.  I couldn't find one so that might go on my list for craft projects for next year's critter tree.  This year I settled for a snowman.  He is cute but definitely not exactly what I wanted.

So that's about it for this exciting Saturday!


No comments: