A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Today I am Glad I Only Have Furry Children

Today I am thankful my only "children" are furry and four legged and that they are all home safe and sound with me.  No funny stories or critter tales to share today.  Just heartbreak and thoughts going out to the families in Newtown Connecticut this morning.

I can't imagine what could make someone do what happened today.  I can't imagine what the families are going through today.  I can't imagine what tomorrow and the day after and Christmas and the New Year will be  like for those families whose innocent children were taken away from them.  It's unthinkable.


No comments: