A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve...

Here we are - the last day of 2012.  I love to see the new year come - its like a fresh new start to everything.  Here are my 2013 wishes for the critters:

Emma - for 2013 I hope to include you in my fitness regime giving you more time outside being active.  I hope you continues to have good health and you are able to enjoy life with fewer stresses and anxiety.

Nigel - for 2013 I hope you are a happy and healthy little critter.  I wish for continued progress towards even more tameness and lots of happy interactions with your critter siblings.

Zoey - for 2013 I wish my Zoey continued health and a continuation of her current zest for life.  I hope you continues to have great interactions with your critter siblings as well.

Agatha - for 2013 I wish my Aggie good health, more time interacting with your humans, and a new found affection for your sister Phoebe.

Oliver - for 2013 I wish my ornery boy Ollie his regular orneriness - for I would be sad without it even if sometimes it makes me crazy.  You could stop picking on your sister Aggie as well.

Phoebe - for 2013 I wish you a toy filled year as you are the lover of toys more than any other critter here.  I hope you continue to love your Oliver and Emma and that you and Aggie find a harmony in the coming year.

Clooney - for 2013 I wish you a healthy year and a recapture of your playfulness you had when you were a baby that still shines through every now and then.  I hope you and Madison continue to make progress towards friendship this year.

Madison - for 2013 - continue to be joyful - and influence the rest of the household to partake in that joy.  Oh - and be nice to your brother please.

For all my babies please be healthy and happy and enjoy your life just half as much as your mother enjoys having you around for then I know how happy you will be.

Happy New Year!

No comments: