A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Kitchen Chairs

The kitchen chairs will be the death of me.  Piglet continues to win this battle.  He knows that if he tips them over they will make an excessively loud noise and I will come downstairs.  We have tried ribbon around the outside, bungee cords across the cross bars - nothing seems to work.  So - I called in the big guns - the hubs and his solution was simple yet elegant - zip ties.  I went to the hardware store and purchased them this morning and am getting ready to do the "install".  I am hopeful that this will work.

Once we win the chair battle - maybe the hubs can come up with a solution for winning the splashy water dish war....

No comments: