A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, March 23, 2015

If They Were People...

There is a thing going around social media where you google your name and paste the first image that comes up.  So - if my critters were people supposedly they would look like this.  This was a ludicrous exercise and in some cases - creepily accurate with how I would envision them....


Theo:  LOL - could totally get on board with this....
Violet:  Yep - pretty and an author - fits her to a tee....
A cute tomboy - I could totally believe that for Miss Madison
Yeah - I could see this being Harlow....
Emma:  I could live with this one....
Kai:  oh yeah - I can totally see this one
Tabitha:  well - I always picture her older but sure - I could go with this one....

Winston:  Um - maybe?

Aggie:  Um - no - she is an older kitty but not quite this old....


Zoey:  Hmmm - not what I had pictured in my mind - but it could totally work...

Ollie:  Definitely not what I would envision him looking like - although this guy is kinda handsome...

Phoebe:  I could totally buy this one...




No comments: