A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, January 20, 2017

The Return of Piggers

I am so happy - my sweet piggy boy has returned.  He had been MIA since early December when we got the puppies.  He was replaced by his evil, snarky, giant pink turd alter ego.  I missed my sweet, cuddly, affectionate boy.

Ever since he got the meet the puppies through the fence he has been such a love.  His behavior had improved prior to them meeting but I feel like we have really turned the corner.  Today I gave him the long strips of packing paper that sometimes come in an Amazon box.  He promptly tore it up into smaller pieces and put them in his bed - I can hear him in there rooting around getting them placed just right. I am so glad he is not mad at me any longer...

His eye is much better - maybe just a touch swollen but far better than it was earlier this week.  All the allergy sufferers are much better so whatever it was must have been washed out with the latest rain.

Here are some pics from this afternoon:









No comments: