A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Cat Tree

I finally broke down and bought the kitties (and Clooney) a cat tree.  I have been looking for awhile but geez - cat furniture is expensive.  I ran across a sale, free shipping and a coupon which made this purchase very reasonable.


So far - I think they like it.  Ollie is sleeping on one of the perches as I type.  Phoebe is laying on the platform that has the toys available to play with.  Aggie spent a good deal of the day laying in the enclosed parts and Clooney utilized the ramps to fully investigate the different spots.  Zoey was up there for a bit but she is much more interested in the huge box that the thing came in - she has slept in there for most of the day.




I hope they will start sleeping on there and giving me more space in the bed???  Might be wishful thinking....




No comments: