A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, August 01, 2011

August - UGH!

Really - I know I say this at the beginning of every month but how, HOW did it get to be the start of August?  This means time to start thinking about holiday planning, Christmas shopping, etc.  As far as the babies go - they don't seem to care that the time just whizzes by - its just another day for them, stress free and full of sleep, play and grub.  I love that they have no cares in the world....it's kind of the point.



So the first day of August brought napping in the dresser drawer - I left it open when I went downstairs to get another load of laundry to put away...


Once Phoebe was done, Zoey had a turn....


The sleepy hedgehog awoke early in the evening which is unusual.....


And.... he was in a fantastic mood....


Checking out the camera.....


And posing like a ham....


Clooney the super model posed for his pic of the day.....


Emma "I don't like my picture taken anymore" was forced into it....


Ollie was Chillaxin in the guest room

And Aggie - MIA from camera shots today.....

No comments: