A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, August 08, 2011

"Pet Peeves" 6th edition

Entering and exiting our house can be quite challenging at times.  Between Emma - the just a little neurotic dog who is unable to exit normally and yanking your arm off with the leash as you take her outside; Oliver - the former outdoor kitty who thinks he wants to escape but once he gets outside he freaks at the slightest noise; Zoey - the make way I am coming through so I can lay on the porch and sun myself; and Clooney - the I really want to see what is on the other side of the door but once I get out there I want in because its too hot critters - its sometimes like herding cats (literally) to get out the door.



We installed the screen door thinking it might help corral the masses - I haven't decided if its a help or a hindrance yet.  Entering is not nearly as bad as exiting....

No comments: