A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Wish List - Barns and Coops

Do you think my future outdoor critters could be happy living in this?


LOL - that may be a bit of overkill - but it is beautiful.

How about this one?  Maybe not teal but I love the turret:



It will be called Porkingham Palace and my micro pigs - Harry and Pancetta will live there happily.  They will share with the cow, the goats and maybe the chickens - although - I kinda like the idea of a separate coop:


Of course they will be free range chickens with lots of room to roam - fully fenced with zoo netting so they don't have to worry about predators.  There sole purpose in life will be to be happy and occasionally provide me some eggs.

No comments: