A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

2 Naughties

I have 2 naughty critters at the moment.  Its funny to me that they go through phases just like 2 legged kids.

My 2 are Phoebe and Emma.

Phoebe is just full of mischief and defiance.  She is into things she should be.  She doesn't listen.  She is bullying her siblings.  In general she is just being bratty.  Not sure what has sparked this phase - kinda looking forward to having it end....

Then there is my Emma.  Cripes she is testing my patience.  She has decided that whatever she is told can be completely disregarded.  She does what she wants when she wants regardless.  So - over the last few days she has been in trouble and not liking doggie life as she gets sent to time out for being a turd.

Don't these 2 know that Santa will not come if they are bad?  Perhaps I should replace all those toys and treats with a lump of coal in their stockings....  :)

No comments: