A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Checking In

Thought I would do a general check in post to bring everyone up to speed on the critters.

Nigel - he is such a happy, healthy easy going hedgehog.  I truly enjoy interfacing with him each day.  He seems to have survived his first vacation when he went to the lake house.  He is laying on the bed with me and Phoebe as I type.

Clooney - he is doing well.  He is a joyful little boy and always happy and full of antics.  He seems to be doing great- snoozing, playing and investigating the packages under the Christmas trees.  He is such a cute little one....

Emma - ah the Emma dog.  She is over whatever tummy ailment she was suffering from.  She is happy to be back into her routine.  She is truly a creature of habit and she loves to have a schedule and to have that be unchanged.

Oliver - he has been on very good behavior as of late - not being too ornery.  He has been lovely with Zoey and hasn't spent too much time torturing his sister Aggie.

Phoebe - naughty with a capital N.  She is in her rebellious phase right now - pushing every limit to see how far she can go.  When its not irritating it is kind of comical.  She is also obsessed with my hair at the moment.  She feels the need to style me - mainly when I am trying to sleep.  UGH

Agatha is my same consistent sweet shy girl.  She rarely gets in trouble and is probably the most low maintenance of the bunch.  She is hanging out with Zoey and has been interactive with us as well.  She seems to be doing very well.

Zoey - oh boy.  She is doing so fantastic!  She is full of pep and energy and life and seems to be such a happy kitty.  She seems to be gaining a bit of weight back.  This is great!  She is taking her supplement but I think her system is still adjusting so she has a case of soft stool.  I have cut it back to 1/2 a dose per day and that seems to be making things happier - we will try to work our way up to a full does over time.  I am please with how things are going with her.

So - as you can see - all is pretty good in critter land.  I do love those babies.....

No comments: