A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

I am always glad to see the old year go - even though 2011 was a pretty good year for us.  My wish for 2011 - happy and healthy critters.  Perhaps a playmate for Clooney will be found in 2012, maybe we will get that farm and start on the outdoor critter list.  I would love to find a little girl hedgehog and name her Simone and let her and Nigel have a hedgehog family.   Guessing there is no way the hubs will let that happen....

All in all I am very happy with my current critter roster - I will focus on caring for them in 2012 and making sure they have everything they could need....

Happy New Year!


No comments: