A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, December 19, 2011

2011 - the Year in Review - Oliver

My ornery, lovey boy -- there are days he makes me nutty but I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.  He is one of the sweetest critters I have encountered.

Oliver had a great year - no health issues to report at all.  He is generally a happy guy who loves to torture his siblings.  He loves to play with Clooney, love on Phoebe, bathe Emma and chase after Zoey and Aggie. He even tries to get Nigel to play with him by stealing his covers.

For this next year - I am going to try to carve out more time for play time with him and the other kitties.  I want to install a play wall for them as well - perhaps in the upstairs hallway.


I so enjoy the antics of my only boy kitty....


No comments: