A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, December 26, 2011

So Far So Good

I have managed to catch every critter on camera and they all seem to be doing just fine.  Every critter besides Emma that is....I so wish the vet had camera ability.

I was very nervous to leave Zoey - after all her illness a few months ago was so sudden.  But - she has been going strong for awhile now so the hubs convinced me that we should leave her at home where she would be the most comfy and would have her siblings with her.  Seems like she is doing just fine - in a different spot whenever I look and not appearing to be in distress.

I was even able to see Nigel running around and getting a bite to eat last night.  Glad they are okay....

No comments: