A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Divine Miss Emma

It's not all that often that I post pictures of the pup.  Its not because she is not loved or that we don't think she is the cutest dog ever.  It's because she hates getting her picture taken so I try to spare her the discomfort when I pull out the camera a few times a week.

The other day she was fairly compliant with photo taking so I thought I would grab a few shots:







2 comments:

Bruce and Patricia said...

She is such a cutie and looks a lot like her big sister Indiana Jones!

Great photos. Please give her a pat from me!

Tricia

TheGrantZookeeper said...

Emma sends hugs to her first mama - hope this finds you both well...