A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, June 03, 2013

Critter Chores

I had loads of critter chores that had piled up - this is what I get for not doing what I am supposed to on the weekend.  So before my 9 zillion meetings started today - I completed the following:

  • Cat box scooping - ick
  • Clean out of Nigel's stinky cage - deep clean - new rugs, blankets, clean litter, fresh water, fresh food
  • Shower and mani/pedi for the little hedgehog - you can't have a stinky hog in a clean cage
  • Morning medicine on the boy kitty's ear
  • Critter laundry - 2 loads of blankets, towels, toys
So that's how I spent my Monday morning - catching up on the critter stuff.  They are a lot of work - but oh so worth it.

No comments: