A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Vacation - Finnegan

Ah - Mr. Finnegan - what a sweet boy.  This is his first vacation as well.  He is a bit freaked out by the car but once we got on the road he settled right in.  He is bonding with Nigel who is also in the same pen with him.  I have seen Nigel grooming him more than once so far....interesting as Nigel is kind of afraid of Clooney.  I had always assumed it was because Clooney was male.  Evidently not correct....

There have been several occasions where I have captured Finn with his tongue out.  I have determined he is the Gene Simmons of the ferret world...  :)

Here are some cute ones of my big boy Finn:














No comments: