A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fires Stink!

Its been a stressful day at my house - my hometown is on fire and while I am thousands of miles away watching the local news on my laptop is just upsetting.  Critters know I am upset and have been sticking pretty close.  I am always surprised at how intuitive they are.

In addition to watching the news - Facebook is about to kill me with all these people posting pictures of lost pets - horses, cats, dogs - ugh - it makes me want to cry.  So again - my friendly reminder....HAVE A PLAN.  Practice your plan.  Make sure everyone knows the plan.  Need inspiration for a plan - click here or here.

My thoughts go out to those impacted by the fires.  My heart is with the firefighters - being a fire chief's daughter does that to you.  I hope tomorrow brings rain and calm winds - unfortunately neither is in the forecast.  Tomorrow has to have better news....

No comments: