A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Gifts

The critters bring me things - Phoebe brings her ball for tossing.  Emma brings toys for playing.  The little critters bring all kinds of crazy things.

This morning I was sleeping (notice I say WAS).  Finnegan decided I needed things.  First - every sleeping human needs a cat toy - a ball with a bell in it.  Can't sleep without one.  Since I wasn't all that taken with the bell he tried again - a piece of cat food.  Yum.  I wasn't excited for cat food so next he tried a piece of dog food - variety is the spice of life.  Still not the reaction he was looking for so then he brought the plastic garbage bag that was lining the garbage can in the bathroom.  Nothing says I love you like a garbage bag....

I gave up and got up...they are too funny!

No comments: