A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Ferrets and Treadmills

We got a new treadmill.  I thought I would Google to find out how many ferrets are injured by treadmill accidents and write a post about how to keep your furries safe but instead I found a zillion videos kinda like this one....



So now instead of  freaking out about the ferrets around the machine - I am gonna have to try to make a funny video of my own.  Don't worry - I will still make sure they are not allowed in when the treadmill is in use by the humans....  :)  Stay tuned for my big production....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it bad to have a ferret and a treadmill on???? I am worried about my ferret