A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, October 10, 2014

Clooney's Urn

Well my friends - I am so excited to share with you that Clooney's special urn has arrived and I am thrilled with how it turned out!  I think Anna (the amazing artist) did a fantastic job of capturing my babies.  If you will recall - when Clooney passed I decided that I wanted all the ferrets to be together at the end of their lives so I ordered a custom urn with all five little ferret faces on there.  This accomplishes two things - first, I won't have 147 urns as my little zoo passes on and second, I won't need to go through the somewhat excruciating experience of trying to find just the right resting place for each of them.  I have the perfect spot for them now.  Here are some pictures of how it turned out:

Violet

Madison

Finnegan

Full view

Lid

Theo

Clooney



No comments: