A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

New Zoo Logo

I am so excited that the new zoo logo is done and delivered.  I found a new website called Fiverr where you can get logos, tshirt design, apps, editing, etc for $5.  I figured for $5 it was a low risk investment. I poked around and found a lovely artist who worked up this logo from a sketch I sent her.  It turned out even better than I had envisioned!!  I have a whole list of projects I hope to collaborate with her on!

If you will remember - this was the old logo:


I toyed with trying to keep Nigel (the hedgehog) as a part of the new logo but decided against it.  So - here we have the newest version of the logo - it evolves as we do:


I am thrilled with how it turned out!  How about you???

No comments: