A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, October 13, 2014

Midish Month Snaps - October

So let me start this post by warning you - I got a new camera - prepare for many pictures.  Secondly - I MISS MY PIG - he is definitely an integral part of our household now and we miss him.  I am looking forward to picking him up tomorrow and am busy trying not to worry about him...

So - on to the pictures.  First - today - Winston got a new bed - his old one was too small and the one he sleeps in at night is too big to lug to the vets office so I bought him a new one.  It took him all of about six seconds to try it out - I think he likes it.






I caught Mr Finn and Miss Madison sleeping in the dresser drawer.  Finn makes me laugh - he always sleeps with at least one toy - today it was the yellow ball:







Here are some cute Theo shots:





Some kitty shots:





A Violet shot:



An Emma shot:


And last but not least - a bed time shot of Winston - I miss him so much - I hope he is sleeping okay and isn't a scared little pig:


No comments: