A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, October 06, 2014

Monday Mornings

This is the first Monday morning I haven't had to be up and out in a few weeks and I am so happy about that!!  This morning has consisted of the following:

Piglet wake up call at 6 am.  Trooping with the gang downstairs - Winston in the box and Emma outside for morning business.  Then a few chores - kitty ear meds, cat box scooping, potty accident cleanups and some errands.

Now I am home and meetings are starting, laundry is going and piglet and dog are fighting over who gets to lick the milk off my chai tea latte lid.  Both of them love Starbucks!  I am quite happy to be back into the regular routine.  Now off to conference calls and power point slides...  :)


No comments: