A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Critter Classic - Zoey

Look what I found!!!  I was tidying up a mess that the baby ferrets had made - they got onto my scrapbook shelf and pushed several of the books off.  I am glad they did because as I was stacking I took a look at one of the very old scrap books and I found these - pictures from when Zoey was a tiny baby kitten!!

These first two I think were taken at my parent's old house in Colorado.  The first one is Zoey with the hubs, the second is her back behind a piece of furniture.  These would have to be taken on the first day we got her so she was about 10 weeks old.



This one is truly a find - Zoey in our kitchen - and that is Isabel in the background.  Oh I miss that kitty - its been almost 4 years since we lost her and she is the whole reason I started blogging!


Here she is playing in a shoe....classic kitten material!


And last - her sleeping next to the fridge - crazy cat!


I had forgotten I had these - no idea where the negatives or original digital images might be.  Apologies for the red eye - can't do much to fix when it is a picture of a picture.  So happy to have them and to put them on the blog and into the blog book for posterity!  :)

No comments: