A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

New Baby Christmas Stockings

At our house each baby gets a Christmas stocking.  Some of them are handmade, some hand decorated, some purchased.  Our mantle is always full with critter stockings and they are one of my favorite Christmas decorations.  This year was sad for me as I pulled the stockings out of the storage bags. Nigel's handmade stocking that I sewed from scratch, Clooney's hand decorated stocking with his name and paw prints sewn on it by my mom, and Finn's hand decorated stocking would not get used this year.  It was a bit of a cruel reminder of how rough 2014 has been for our little menagerie.

But - on to more happier things - I needed to find or make stockings for the new babies.  Low and behold I got a Cyber Monday coupon that allowed me to order these stockings for MUCH cheaper than I could have made them.  I love how they turned out and I hope my new little ones will love the toys that we will fill them with.





Tabitha actually got up on the bed and checked out her stocking - I think she liked it!

No comments: