A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nigel the Investigator

Last night after a snack of worms Nigel the Hedgehog decided that investigating the bed would be much fun.  He proceeded to climb over and under the pillows, over the cat, under the covers and away from the ferret.  He also crawled all over the hubby showing him much affection!  He is really getting so tame - he seems to enjoy being picked up and loved on much more these days....





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jen, I may not write much, but I'm loving reading the blog.

TheGrantZookeeper said...

Thanks Susan - I am having fun documenting and I know I will love having all this stuff to refer back to.... :) Keep reading!