A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Nigel Curl Up


I posted a few days ago about the Clooney Curl Up where he snuggles in and sleeps with his back up against my palm.  I have been trying this same thing with Nigel and I am happy to report that he also loves it - in fact - today he was so comfy and content that he did his famous sprawl with his adorable little back legs pointed straight out behind him.  This has become the standard position now for him hanging out to watch TV in the evenings.  I have also noticed that he is starting to climb in my hand when he is ready to get out of the tub (no water in there - just one of his favorite play spots).  We've come a long way on the road to a tame little hedgie.....

No comments: