A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wearing out the Weasels

Really I should probably title this one Wearing out the Weasel singular.  Clooney has always been pretty respectful of sleeping humans - even when he was a baby.  Miss Madison on the other hand is a wild child.  I have tried a new tactic of waking her in the early evening for loves and playtime and then waking her at around 10 pm for more of the same.  It seems to be working - at least a little.  This morning she came to visit around 6:45 am.  This is much improved from the 2 am, 3 am visits she has been making in the last few weeks.  I will keep up this strategy til she gets a bit older.

Now if only I could get the kitties to quit being naughty in the middle of the night I might actually get some sleep....


No comments: