A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Snow Day

The weather is cruddy today so we are all hunkered down at home.  I found a remnant of lime green fleece which I sewed into a hedgie bag for Mr. Hedgehog.  I embroidered his name on it and he is curled up in there sleeping away.  Clooney was in Nigel's cage earlier but has relocated to a new sleeping spot.  Madison is sleeping in the hubs closet.  Emma is under the bed and the kitties are snoozing...two upstairs and two downstairs.

I think I might follow the kitties' lead and curl up for a nap myself...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you had a good nap. If everyone else is, why not join them. Nothing like a mid day nap. ENJOY

TheGrantZookeeper said...

Thanks Sherrell...the nap was glorious