A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Now Serving...

My lap is a revolving kitty bed. Zoey, Oliver and Phoebe make frequent visits...sometimes individually and sometimes all together.  Aggie doesn't like to lay in my lap, only next to my leg.

Zoey likes to lay smack in the middle.  Ollie likes to lay with just his chest on my leg.  Phoebe likes to lay on my thigh.  Oliver and Zoey frequently try to one up each other for who gets to lay where.  Occasionally a ferret comes to visit.  They are too wiggly for lap time.  Emma is too big and Nigel is too pokey for lap time.

For the most part I love laptime although they want laptime all the time which is not all that conducive to getting much done.  Somehow they don't seem to care if they impede progress.  There are worse problems to have I suppose....  😊

No comments: