A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Miscellaneous Saturday Stuff

It's Saturday night - here's what's happening around here....

First - I found a super cute Christmas pig decoration that of course I had to get.  Check this out:





Second - a few months ago I found a super deal on Living Social.  They had vouchers for photos printed on canvas for $5 each.  If you go on the website to purchase regularly they are 79$ - holy heck. So - I finally got my butt in gear and selected the photos.  I had 11 vouchers so I did the nine members of the zoo.  With the other two I got a print of Finn and one of Isabel.  I already have a fantastic set of pictures framed of Nigel and Clooney.  I decided I would put the 9 pics on a blank wall in the dining room.  Here's what it looks like:


All in all - today was a pretty darn good critter day.  Everyone seems happy and healthy - with the exception of Phoebe who is having some allergy issues.  I think she is better this evening than she was this morning.  Maybe this super cold hideous weather is freezing the sneezy stuff in the air.  Glad its only Saturday - way too much to do tomorrow before its back to work on Monday....

No comments: