A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Sunday, November 02, 2014

Pig Slippers

We are on a kick of all things pig around here lately.  On my beach trip I found these adorable pig slippers.  They are warm and comfy with a no slip bottom and best of all - they are super cute:


Finnegan is my toy hoarding ferret and he is completely obsessed with this slippers.  When they are on my feet - if I stop moving he heads over and bites the ears and pulls like crazy in an attempt to steal them.  He also does the "prey kill" head shaking to make sure they are dead before he puts them in the toy pile.  At night when I take them off he steals one or both of them and puts them in his toy pile in the closet.  He is a silly boy....



1 comment:

Unknown said...

can i have these slippers please