A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Night Roundup


So - its been a crazy week!!  Very glad its Friday!

Harlow has had an amazingly fantastic week - I couldn't be happier.  I pulled her off the anti nausea meds mid week and she has done just fine without them.  She is bright and happy and active and I am so pleased!!  The rest of the ferret gang is doing great - although I have been keeping an eye on Bash.  He is a bit less active than he has been so I am keeping a close eye.  So far I can't really find anything wrong with him - he is eating, going potty, and will play when coaxed.  He is not losing weight so there is technically nothing wrong.  I may take him into the vet next week if I am still worried.

Winston had a good week - he is back on his regular schedule which makes him a happy piglet.  He has enjoyed some outside time this week.  He and Harlow visit through the cage and they are fascinated with each other - they meet nose to nose and sometimes Harlow gives Winston kisses on his snout.

Emma has had a rough week - we have had almost daily thunderstorms which make her so upset and nervous.  She is doing well otherwise though - no complaints.  I need to schedule her for another puppy haircut - this hot weather is crazy!

Kitties are all doing great - lots of sun sleeping!!  They are so spoiled - I am jealous of the cat life!

All in all this was a good critter week!  Looking forward to a couple of down days before we do it all over again!

No comments: